2 egg whites
1/4c greek yogurt
1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder
2 pinches cinnamon
1 small ripe banana
If you are looking to cut carbs, but still want to enjoy things like pancakes, try this pancake recipe that will cut your carbs down as much as 50% during breakfast.
1. Mash banana in a bowl and add in the egg and egg whites.
2. Stir until the mixture fully combines.
3. Mix in greek yogurt, protein powder, and a pinch of cinnamon.
4. Preheat a frying pan with non-stick cooking spray on medium heat and scoop 1/4c of batter onto pan.
5. After pancake browns, flip over and repeat.
6. Top with bananas or any fruit of choice.
7. Optional to use syrup of choice.