Did you know?
- After puberty your essential muscle growth is over and your muscle starts to deteriorate if you don’t use them correctly.
- As you age you lose muscle. “If you don’t use it, you lose it.”
- The act of pregnancy further accelerates your muscle loss.
- The amount of protein your baby needs to develop requires the baby to steal protein (muscle) from you!
- Dieting and aerobic exercise without strength training causes muscle loss.
- Weight training re-builds your lost muscle.
- Women who weight train won’t increase their muscle size much, just their muscle’s density and strength.
- So forget the fear of “bulking up.”
MUSCLE BURNS FAT!!!! Weight Training Rebuilds Lost Muscle.